Episode #14 | Seed Expander, Alisha Sears
God has more for you, so much more!
In this episode, you hear less of Crystal and Jen and more of our special guest, Alisha Sears! The founder of Women of Power Ministries https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100079730671401. God birthed this ministry in Alisha challenging her to dig deeper and to understand that God has more, so much more. She started a women’s ministry in 2018. In its seventh year, they are hosting their annual women’s event on March 9, 2024, at Crossroads Community Church. She is also on the ministerial staff at Life Impact Church https://www.facebook.com/impactlifekokomo.
Alisha shares about all the women who have planted seeds in her life and the many lessons she has learned. These seed sewers taught her critical lessons that formed her staying power, faith, and internal spiritual strength.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Knowing the word of God has been an anchor in her life. From a young age she was challenged to memorize entire chapters of a book in the Bible.
- Tradition + Religion has taken the place of Relationship. God desires a close personal relationship with us.
- Having a word for the year! Hearing God and leaning in to ‘rest in Him’ and hear what he has for you.
- Touch and Agree. Get a prayer partner, and make daily prayer happen. Matthew 18:19&20 ‘And again, I say, to you if two of you shall agree on earth, as touching, anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my father, which is in heaven, for where two or three are gathered together in my name there I am in the midst of them.’ #ThePowerOfAgreement
- March 9, 2024 Woman of Power event
If you want to sponsor a zip code or learn more about how you can be involved in the ministry and mission of Cross America – visit https://crossamerica.net/.