VISITING CROSS AMERICA
Cross America is a community of people who gather for many purposes. Fellowship, concerts, small group studies, parties, events, and business meetings are just a few! Visit us and tour the many event and meeting spaces in our 23,000 square foot facility. We are open six days a week and all are welcome. Our Cross America Cross Assembly Room (CAR) is open to anyone who would like to join the ministry – and assemble the cross mailings. We have simple instructions on each table and all the required elements for anyone to engage and serve.
We have several open areas that don’t require a reservation prior to use.
- A full coffee shop and café
- Shopping in our gift shop
- Outdoor seating area open daily on our front and back porch (weather permitting)
- Sitting in the Cross Assembly Room and assembling cross mailings
- Laptop bar, fireplace, and comfortable furniture settings
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the facility
While you are at the facility venture into the Auditorium to watch the 14-minute Interactive Video! It plays 3 times a day at 9 am, Noon, and 4 pm (or upon request)